Chemostrat have a vast experience of North African geology and petroleum basins, a summary of which is provided below.
Palaeozoic (Cambrian – Permian) to Mesozoic (Triassic – Cretaceous) clastics in:
- Murzuq Basin
- Sirt Embayment (Nubian)
- Khufra Basin
- Amal Field
- Mabruk & Dahra Fields
- North Gialo Field
- Farigh Field
- Faregh Field
Cretaceous and Palaeocene carbonates.
In 2008 Chemostrat completed the 44 wells Chemostratigraphy component of the CoreLabDeep Sirt Non Proprietary Study
- Cambro-Ordovician clastic sediments of the Illizi Basin
- Triassic (TAG-I Formation) and Carboniferous clastic sediments of the Berkine Basin
- Silurian, Ordovician and Triassic (TAG-I Formation) clastic sediments of the Ghadames Basin
- Tertiary (Messinian) clastics, carbonates and evaporates of the Nile Delta (onshore & offshore).
- Palaeozoic clastics and carbonates of the Western Desert
- Mesozoic clastics and carbonates of the Western Desert
- Regional characterisation and correlation of Cretaceous to Oligocene, shelfal sequences