Chemostrat, through its Houston-based office has been working the in Gulf of Mexico and onshore US now for almost 10 years, below is a summary of our experience.
Gulf of Mexico
- Miocene sequences: Green Canyon, Atwater Valley
- Mio-Pliocene in Mississippi Canyon
- Paleocene (Wilcox trend).
- Jurassic Bossier Sandstones - Savell field.
- Shale Resource plays - click here for more information
- Permian sequences from Val Verde Basin.
- Upper Cretaceous Austin Chalk, Texas
- Niobrara Formation
- Williams Fork Formation, Piceance Basin
- Jurassic / Cretaceous sandstones - North Slope
- Oligo-Miocene sequences Cook Inlet
- Jurassic Sandstones and claystones, Cook Inlet
- Cretaceous sequences (Nanushuk, Tuluvak, Schrader Bluff formations and equivalents) from the North Slope of Alaska
Ellwood et al., 2013, with contributions from K Ratcliffe & AM Wright. Testing high resolution magnetic susceptibility and gamma radiation methods in the Cenomanian–Turonian (Upper Cretaceous) GSSP and near-by coeval section