Central, East & South Africa
Relatively recently Chemostrat have been working in the new and developing East Africa oil and gas provinces.
- Cretaceous, fluvio-lacustrine rift sequences of the Bongor Basin
- Paleogene, fluvio-lacustrine rift sequences of the Lokichar Basin
- Miocene-Pleistocene lacustrine rift sequences of Lake Albert
- Mesozoic (Triassic-Cretaceous) & Cenozoic (Paleogene & Neogene) Marine clastics & carbonates
- Regional non-exclusive study on 11 study wells across the Tanzanian Coastal Basins is currently under way
- 23 Tanzanian Drilling Project (TDP) cores (Mid Cretaceous - Neogene)
- Karoo-age (Pindiro Group) outcrop samples
Mozambique - Rovuma Basin
- Cretaceous deep water clastics
- Chemostrat were involved in a Chevron Australia funded 3 year R and D program on field exposures of Permo-Triassic fluvial sequences in the Karoo Basin. Much of this work is currently submitted for publication.