Australia & New Zealand
Chemostrat, through its recently opened Perth-based office has worked in many of the offshore and onshore basins in Australia and New Zealand.
- Over 100 wells through the Triassic Mungaroo and Brigadier formations.
- Barrow Group Sequences (Cretaceous), fluvial – shoreface and turbidite sequences.
- Jurassic and Cretaceous sequences, Browse Basin.
- Jurassic and Cretaceous sequences, Bonaparte Basin.
- Extensive work in the Carnarvon Basin including studies in the Exmouth, Barrow and Investigator Sub-Basins.
- Cretaceous and Jurassic Sequences
- CSG studies in the Surat Basin.
- Deep basin centred gas in the Bowen Basin
- Pre Cambrian sequences in the Beetaloo Basin.
- Conventional and unconventional plays in the Cooper Basin
- Conventional and unconventional plays in the Canning Basin
- Unconventional plays in the Perth Basin
- Conventional plays in the Sydney Basin
- Jurassic - Cretaceous plays in the Otway Basin
New Zealand Onshore
- Greymouth Basin Cobden Limestone
- Moki and Mangehewa Formations in the Taranaki Basin
Articles from PESA News.