Australia & New Zealand
Chemostrat, through its office in Perth, Western Australia has worked in many of the offshore and onshore basins in Australia and New Zealand.
- Extensive work in the Carnarvon Basin including studies in the Rankin Trend, Exmouth Plateau, Exmouth, Barrow, Beagle and Investigator Sub-Basins.
- Over 100 wells through the Triassic Mungaroo and Brigadier formations.
- Triassic in the Roebuck basin, including the legacy Phoenix and Keraudren wells.
- Cretaceous Barrow Group, fluvial – shoreface and turbidite sequences.
- Jurassic (Plover) and Cretaceous (Brewster) sequences, Browse Basin.
- Jurassic and Cretaceous sequences, Bonaparte Basin.
- Walloons subgroup in the Surat Basin
- Deep Permo-Triassic fairways in the Bowen Basin
- Permian deep trough succession in the Cooper Basin
- Velkerri Shale in the McArthur/Beetaloo Basin
- Conventional and unconventional plays (Ordovician & Early Carboniferous) in the Canning Basin
- Tight sand play in the Perth Basin
- Jurassic/Cretaceous – Paleogene stratigraphy in the Otway Basin, Penola Trough (SA) and Port Campbell Embayment (VIC)
New Zealand Onshore
- Cretaceous to Miocene stratigraphy in the Taranaki Basin, including Kupe field
- Cobden Limestone in the Greymouth Basin
Articles from PESA News.